Tuesday, February 17, 2015

40 Bags in 40 Days 2015 Decluttering Challenge

Tomorrow I am officially starting the 40 Bags in 40 Days 2015 Decluttering Challenge!

A family of six can accumulate a very large amount of stuff! We are so blessed to have more than we need in every area of our home. The excess makes it difficult to keep the house clean and impossible to organize. I find myself shopping for more organizational tools when really I should just get rid of what I don't use! By nature it is difficult for me to let go of items for fear of the "what if" but God has not given us a Spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)... so now I am looking forward to spending a moment each day for the next 40 days to cut back on the unnecessary and find freedom in a simplified lifestyle. 

Follow my progress on Instagram and join the challenge yourself!
join the decluttering revolution! Challenge yourself to simplify and get rid of 40 bags in 40 days. #40bagsin40days 

Until Next Time... Enjoy some Decrapifying! :)
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment