Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cake Mix Cookies

I love simple tasty recipes. This is by far one of my favorites. Since it is holiday baking season I had to share it with you!

Pick out your favorite cake mix flavor and accompanying ingredients and grab a bowl, two eggs, and a half a cup of oil and you are ready to make super yummy cookies

My personal favorite is Butter Pecan Cake mix with Toffee Chips! So good! 

Today I am making Chocolate Toffee Cookies (because that's what I happen to have in the pantry) to take to our Playgroup Thanksgiving Potluck. 


What you need:
1 Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Eggs
1/2 Cup Chips/Nuts, etc (optional) 

Mix Cake mix, Eggs, and Oil until well blended.
Fold in any additional ingredients.
Drop in any size or shape onto a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until cookies rise and begin to crack on top.
Remove from oven and let cool on the pan.
Tips:
  •  Only put one pan in the oven at a time.
  • This method produces a lovely chewy cookie. If you prefer a crunchier cookie, simply leave in a few minutes longer.
  • If you accidentally left them in too long, just remove from the pan immediately so they do not continue to cook.

I use one bowl and a fork. It takes about 15 minutes total (inculding clean up!) It really is that simple.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! And Until Next Time, Enjoy some yummy cookies!

~Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment